Friday, February 6, 2015

When did life get so busy? Lots of new work.

i'm in the process of publishing some back posts, so i apologize if you start seeing posts from Dec and Jan popping up. 

i've been really motivated to get back into my crafting this year, so that is where most of  my focus has been. i've been doing a lot of beading, crocheting, sewing and still making a few bendy dolls now and again. i wanted to share a few of the things i've been working on. i sell my work on my FB page, but am still hoping to eventually get my website back up and running. 


Beaded Ammonite pendant. 


Brick stitched mermaids


Brick stitch winged goddess


Valentine bendy dolls with pouch.



Monster high, Clawdeen Wolf style hat.


These are just a few of the things i've been working on.   You can see more and get information about my new work over on my fb page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Enchanted-Tree/339122860346   

0 comments:

Post a Comment